Wednesday, July 23, 2014

*NEW* Historical Clean Romance Novel

I still don't know when the release date will be (though I am hoping December 2014 or January/February 2015), but I am so excited at the possibility of having not one, but two novels out! It's been a long time since A Secret Fire came out (May 2012), so it is about time for this novel to have its long-awaited debut.

I can't say much about it, but I can say it is a clean regency romance set in the early 1800s. This novel (still untitled, yikes!) is far different from my first book in content, writing style, setting, and pretty much everything else except for the fact that they are both clean romance that will (hopefully) make your heart flutter!

The past few years, I have grown a great deal, especially, I believe, in discovering my writing style, so I hope it has only improved! 

Anyway, I am incredibly excited about this new novel, and I hope those of you who are reading this are, too! I will keep you updated with more information as it comes, and hopefully we will have a title and release date soon! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment